sabato 8 settembre 2012

so, how's your trip?
good
are you having fun?
yes, of course
are you making new friends?
yes, but not the ones I've always wanted.

why am I always the only one who can't be appreciated from the very first time?
why am I always the last choice?
why can't I be appealing as anyone else?
why can't I be warm as anyone else?
why can't I deserve some attention from people I desire as anyone else?
why can't I be considered funny and nice from the very first time as anyone else?
why do I have always to act and react to people's speeches in order to not be considered a lazy withdrawn?
why am I often misunderstood?
why do I have always to feel so frustrated?
why can't I just be as happy as anyone else?
why am I under the impression that nothing has been really easy for me in life?
why do I have always to struggle and to fight?
why don't I deserve for once in life what I want?
why am I always looking for happiness?
how did I happen to be 26 age and still looking for something which I should have deserved since I was born?

They say "go your way" but it's difficult actually to go your way when nobody's looking where you are going.. if you take the wrong road and get lost who will save you?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento